2.15.18 Masks, PCR Tests, & COVID-19 injections are voluntary, but a tremendous push.
Source: Scientific Evidence of the Plandemic – Awaken India Movement
Ref: Presentation with critical RTI responses obtained from GoI on COVID-19
1. RTI (Right to Information) response dated 27.05.2021
RTI response dated 27.05.2021 received from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India (GOI), on Masks clearly mentions that wearing of Mask is VOLUNTARY.
As per this RTI response dated 27.05.2021 received on Masks, it mentions that no information is available on the effectiveness, side effects and studies on the use of masks by the DM Cell & MoHFW.
2. Guidelines from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW)
Guideline from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) on “Use of Mask by Public”, clearly mentions that Healthy people are not to wear masks.
3. Poster from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare MOHFW
Poster from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare MOHFW which says masks are to be only worn when sick and visiting the doctor.
4. AIIMS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences
AIIMS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences booklet, which says that persons with no symptoms are not to wear masks.
5. RTI reply by ICMR
RTI reply by ICMR which says the size of the Sars-Cov-2 virus is 70 – 80 nanometres ie. less than 0.08 microns, whereas the pore size of standard surgical masks is from 0.3 microns to 10 microns. Thus, the virus can easily pass through any surgical mask as the pore size is 35 times bigger. In cloth masks, the size is a 100 times bigger than the virus.
6. WHO Guidelines dated 15.12.2020 – Evidence on the protective effects of mask use in community settings
At present there is only limited and inconsistent scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of masking of healthy people in the community to prevent infection with respiratory viruses, including SARS-CoV-2 (75). A large, randomized community-based trial in which 4862 healthy participants were divided into a group wearing medical/surgical masks and a control group found no difference in infection with SARS-CoV-2 (76).
A recent systematic review found nine trials (of which eight were cluster-randomized controlled trials in which clusters of people, versus individuals, were randomized) comparing medical/surgical masks versus no masks to prevent the spread of viral respiratory illness. Two trials were with healthcare workers and seven in the community. The review concluded that wearing a mask made little or no difference in the prevention of influenza-like illness (ILI) (RR 0.99, 95%CI 0.82 to 1.18) or laboratory confirmed illness (LCI) (RR 0.91, 95%CI 0.66-1.26) (44); the certainty of the evidence was low for ILI, moderate for LCI.
7. Face Masks Safety – Know the evidence before you wear one
8. WHO Guidelines dated 05.06.2020 – Advice on the use of masks in the context of COVID-19
The World Health Organization (WHO) guidance statement dated 05/06/2020 titled “Advice on the use of masks in the context of Covid-19”, clearly states in page number 8, potential harm and disadvantages on the use of masks by healthy people in the general public which among others includes:
A. Potential increased risk of self-contamination.
B. Potential headaches and/or breathing difficulties (Breathing difficulties implies less oxygen inhaled and that can lead to hypoxia and lowering of immune power)
C. Potential development of facial skin lesions, irritant dermatitis or worsening acne(bacterial infection) when used frequently for long hours.
D. Difficulty with communicating clearly 
Hypercapnia & Hypoxia
We are well aware that the body takes in oxygen and breathes out carbon dioxide now every person who wears a mask is very well aware of the feeling that whenever we breathe in and breathe out with a mask on, we feel that we are breathing in the same exhaled air. That means we are breathing in the exhaled carbon dioxide. What happens when the oxygen level reduces and the carbon dioxide level increases in the body? We feel nauseated, dizzy and slowly the symptoms leading to Hypercapnia & Hypoxia may even go up to coma and/or death.
Hypercapnia: When there is too much carbon dioxide in the blood. This is caused by breathing in your own exhaled CO2 by wearing a mask continuously.
Hypoxia: Absence of enough oxygen in the tissues to sustain bodily functions.
The following symptoms occur because of Hypercapnia & Hypoxia
- Shortness of breath
- Increased heart rate
- Mild narcosis
- Dimmed eyesight
- Reduced hearing
- Increased sweating
There is enough scientific research and findings which clearly explain that the use of masks for longer periods of time and erroneous use of masks and the use of wrong types of masks can lead to several harmful health hazards like hypoxia, reduction of immunity of body, increase of carbon dioxide in the blood which can seriously affect physical and mental health of any normal individual and for people with already compromised immunity and co-existing critical illnesses, it can be fatal.
9. Outlookhindi.com Newspaper article dated – 21.05.2021 which says doctors state that the cause of black fungus is masks.
10. Are Face Masks Effective? The Evidence. – Swiss Policy Research
An overview of the current evidence regarding the effectiveness of face masks – Studies on the effectiveness of face masks – So far, most studies found little to no evidence for the effectiveness of face masks in the general population, neither as personal protective equipment nor as a source control.
II PCR Tests in India are Voluntary too!
1. RT-PCR not mandatory as per Central Public Information Officer (Hospital Affairs)
2. MOHFW Circular: Asymptomatic contacts of infected individuals need not undergo Covid test & monitor health in home quarantine.
ICMR: People who need not be tested:
# Asymptomatic individuals in community settings
# Contacts of confirmed cases of COVID-19 unless identified as high risk based on age or co-morbidities
# Individuals undertaking inter-state domestic travel
III Govt. of India says “Vaccines are voluntary”!!
Vaccines!- are they needed and are they safe ?
- Vaccines are Voluntary – Stated by the Union of India, Hon. Supreme court of India, Hon High Courts of Kerala and Delhi and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Union of India, Hon. Supreme Court of India and Hon High Courts of Kerala and Delhi, clearly state that vaccination is voluntary and with informed consent. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on its website under the heading “Frequently Asked Questions on Covid-19 Vaccine” has stated that the Covid-19 vaccine is voluntary. The link to the FAQ’s Ministry of Health and Family welfare (MOHFW) is as under – https://www.mohfw.gov.in/pdf/FAQsonCOVID19VaccineDecember2020.pdf
- The Minister of State in the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India states that there is no provision of compensation for recipients of Covid-19 Vaccination against any kind of side effects or medical complication that may arise due to inoculation since the Covid-19 Vaccination is entirely voluntary.
To an answer given on 19.03.2021 in the Lok Sabha to an Unstarred Question No. 3976 by the Minister of State in the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India stating that there is no provision of compensation for recipients of Covid-19 Vaccination against any kind of side effects or medical complication that may arise due to inoculation. The Covid-19 Vaccination is entirely voluntary for the beneficiaries.
- RTI replies dated 29.07.2021 stating that Vaccination for Covid-19 is voluntary, therefore, no one can be deprived of any kind of government service / facility / schemes due to not taking the COVID vaccination.
269 total views, 2 views today