Article from Free Earth Alliance
BLOCKBUSTER: MAN ESCAPES HOSPITAL “COVID” MURDER ATTEMPT
This guy rolled his car. He woke up. He was trying to get out. EMT knocked him out with drugs. They loaded him onto a chopper. 8 hours later he woke up on a vent and and managed to remove the catheter, the IV, and the intubation. He was FINE, there was no reason for it. Hospital told him he had COVID. He was not a sleeper, he knew what they did and GOT THE HELL OUT OF THERE with them attempting to refuse him to leave.
He is trying to get people to contact him for interviews. His e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
New Study Shows Remdesivir as Primary COVID-19 Treatment Not at All Effective
A University of Iowa study published in JAMA Network Open on Thursday has shown that Remdesivir was a bust, as the only approved antiviral treatment for COVID-19 in the US.
Among the 2,334 U.S. veterans studied in 124 hospitals, a higher share of remdesivir patients (12.2%) who took part in the study died than patients in the control group (10.6%). Moreover, on average, remdesivir patients spent six days in the hospital, while control group patients spent only three.
In October 2020, the WHO found that use of Remdesivir in 11,000 patients across 400 hospitals in the world failed to lower the mortality rate or truncate time of stay in the hospital and later advised doctors not to use it for treatment of COVID-19.
Dr. Bryan Ardis explained in detail the dangers associated with Remdesivir, a drug that has been widely prescribed to patients with COVID-19.
An expert in medicine has warned that hospitals using remdesivir and ventilators to treat COVID-19 patients are doing more harm than good, explaining that “These protocols are set up to kill.”
Speaking at the Truth for Health Foundation’s latest virtual conference exposing human rights violations in American hospitals, Dr. Bryan Ardis explained in detail the dangers associated with Remdesivir, a drug that has been widely prescribed to patients with COVID-19. In combination with mechanical ventilation, Ardis said Remdesivir is responsible for expediting the deaths of “a lot of Americans [who are admitted to hospital] innocently looking for treatment.”
Article by Justus R. Hope, MD published on Dec 27, 2021 exposes Hospital Death Camps. Some highlights of the points made in the article.
- Patients denied the right to just leave, to walk out
- Hospital refused to authorize release, despite standby nurse and ambulance waiting.
- COVID patients in America’s hospitals were being held hostage and segregated from loved ones and restricted access from their family members.
- They (the hospitals) are paid by the government to do a PCR test on every patient
- Then they are paid extra for a COVID admission to the hospital
- they are paid an extra 20% bonus on the entire hospital bill, if the hospital ONLY uses Remdesivir to treat the patient
- And then if the patient goes on a ventilator, which is a consequence of some of the toxicity of Remdesivir and the restriction of fluids and nutrients that they are also doing, and once the patient is on a ventilator there is ANOTHER incentive bonus to the hospitals.
- If the patient dies in the hospital, there is another incentive payment,” Vliet said.
- Dr. Vliet further clarified that Remdesivir, a failed Ebola drug that proved ineffective and highly toxic, is used as the FDA’s approved COVID treatment, and is associated with organ toxicity, making patients sicker and more likely to require a ventilator, and hence more likely for the hospital to get a larger bonus payment.
- Thomas Renz, an attorney investigating some of these hospital abuses, has data from whistleblowers, now under Federal Whistleblower protection, and they have calculated that the hospitals, at a minimum, are making $100,000 extra per COVID patient, for following all of these directives, and not deviating from them,” Vliet continued.
- And more…
Source: Scientific Evidence of the Plandemic by Awaken India Movement
- CDSCO approves restricted and emergency use of Remdesivir & Fabipiravir.
- WHO says – Don’t use Remdesivir in hospitalized Covid-19 patients:
- Remdesevir Side Effects – Adverse events reported in 70 or 74% of patients who received a 5- or 10-day remdesivir regimen, respectively; serious adverse events (e.g., respiratory distress or failure, septic shock)
- Remdesivir not meant for Covid-19 patients: AIIMS chief tells Patna HC
CDSCO approves restricted and emergency use of Remdesivir & Fabipiravir
What WHO said about Remdesivir –
WHO – Don’t use remdesivir in hospitalised Covid-19 patients.
Gilead’s Remdesivir should not be used for patients hospitalised with COVID-19, regardless of how ill they are, as there is no evidence the drug improves survival or reduces the need for ventilation, a World Health Organization panel said on Friday.
Remdesivir Side Effects
Adverse events reported in 70 or 74% of patients who received a 5- or 10-day Remdesivir regimen, respectively; serious adverse events (e.g., respiratory distress or failure, septic shock)
Remdesivir not meant for Covid-19 patients: AIIMS chief tells Patna HC
In a shocking disclosure before the Patna High Court, the director of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna, Dr P K Singh submitted that Remdesivir injection was not meant for Covid-19 patients.
Healthcare worker in India exposes hospital scam:
100 total views, 2 views today