Source: The Truth of The Scamdemic by Awaken India Movement
The two-metre distancing rule was conjured out of nowhere and this distance varies too from region to region making the whole exercise pointless. Also, from the variations one can easily deduce that this rule or guideline has nothing to do with promoting health or keeping people safe. A cough can spread droplets for 18 feet, and a sneeze can travel 24 feet! This measure has been used by repressive governments against their prisoner populations as a measure to cause psychological harm.
Social distancing / isolation was developed by the CIA as a form of torture:
1. It causes:
d. Suicidal thoughts
e. Impaired brain function accelerated cognitive decline
f. Reduced immunity to infection
g. Poor heart function
2. Following social distancing/isolation rules is said to double the risk of death. It is, indeed, equivalent to being obese, smoking 15 cigarettes a day, and being an alcoholic.
3. When social distancing/isolation was first widely introduced about 70 years ago, it was regarded as the ideal way to break down prisoners.
4. People who are lonely have higher levels of the hormone cortisol, an indicator of stress; show weaker immune responses to pathogens; and are at increased risk for premature death.
5. It caused more damage to Prisoners of War than physically abusing them or starving them.
6. Distancing destroys the part of the brain responsible for learning
7. Social distancing/isolation is a cruel and inhuman thing to do to humans. Indeed, it is a war crime.
If as per Science, ‘deadly’ particles can hang and spread around for long periods of time, then people should be asked to wait 48 to 72 hours before occupying the same space that was occupied by someone else just a moment or two before. This simple logic should wake more people up.
According to Celest Solumb, ex-FEMA person, the actual reason for the 6 ft. distancing is to train humans to stand far apart so that when the 5G grid becomes fully operative, they will be able, through your microchip, to tell who and where you are. When three or four people are close together, they can’t tell whether there are only one or several humans present.
Source: Snooze 2 Awaken by Sol Luckman
A cornucopia of categorized links exploring & exposing COVID-19 lies with a collection of sources & reference material focused around the absurdity of Social Distancing.
289 total views, 23 views today