RED ALERT - The ANC Is Trying To Sneak Through Permanent Covid Regulations 🤬
After saying we had till 15 April that has now been changed to this Friday 1 April 2022 to stop our reaction.
Please object NOW to the two policies
1. Permanent Covid regulations
2. Mandatory vaccines.
Send to all your contacts.
This is your time to make a stand and grow a spine !!!!!
Please take this seriously as it is a permanent amendment to the Health Act.
What you NEED to know about the proposed New Health Act
Our president mentioned last week that the current State of Disaster would potentially end on 16 April 2022.
Sounds great hey!
He also mentioned that there will be some changes to our National Health Act.
He gave this about 15 seconds of air time.
What does this mean for you & me?
Well basically it means the current temporary regulations that fall under the State of Disaster will be transferred to the National Health Act and will become permanent.
You may or may not realise how bad this situation is but take a listen below to what it means exactly. You will be shocked.
Watch Video here: https://fb.watch/c1mzSEOLGr/
Willbert Kinnear had the opportunity to have a conversation with Errol Naidoo from Family Policy Institute.
Mr. Naidoo explains the extraordinary powers granted to government by the “Disaster Management Act” by amending the “National Health Act.”
Here’s a written summary of the proposed amended health act….
Decide for yourself if this is what you want for you & your children's future:
There are 4 sections to this gazette, but the first one is notably the one that will affect us most:
"Regulations Relating to the Surveillance and Control of Notifiable Medical Conditions: Amendment"
The proposed “Amendment to the National Health Act” is a grave threat to the constitutional rights and freedoms of citizens for the following reasons:
The proposed Amendment is an appalling overreach of power.
Essentially, what government is attempting is granting itself permanent emergency powers that are only permissible during a state of disaster - even when no state of disaster exists.
The primary argument against the “Amendment to the National Health Act” is that it grants government permanent and far-reaching – state of disaster - powers to suspend and severely limit the constitutional rights and freedoms of citizens whenever and however it sees fit.
(1) The Amendment grants government the legal authority to force you into a state run quarantine, isolation facility against your will – with total control of release.
(2) The Amendment grants government the legal authority to instruct police to collect you at your home and transport you or a family member to an isolation facility. The requirements for self-isolation are onerous.
(3) The Amendment grants government the legal authority to enforce any medication it deems necessary - which you cannot refuse. No one is held liable for possible side-effects.
(4) The Amendment grants government legal authority to conduct daily surveillance and monitoring of private citizens including accessing private information through overriding privacy laws.
(5) The Amendment grants government legal authority to enforce mandatory vaccinations.
The Amendment goes way beyond the “Disaster Management Act” which is activated and enforced only during a genuine national health crisis and not as a permanent control mechanism.
The Amendment is patently unnecessary because government retains the right and authority to activate the “Disaster Management Act” whenever a genuine national health crisis exists.
Most importantly, granting government such far-reaching powers - permanently - is national suicide for the rights and freedoms of citizens.
This will also give them the power to implement (at ANYTIME they see fit) curfews, lockdowns, alcohol restrictions, shut down places of worship, public transport, restaurants, businesses etc.
WE HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY 1 APRIL 2022 TO OPPOSE THIS INSANITY!
It’s time to stand up and start pushing back. We need everyone’s voice to protect our freedoms & rights.
Link to the gazette on the government website here: https://www.gov.za/sites/default/files/gcis_document/202203/46048gon1882.pdf
HERE IS WHERE AND HOW YOU CAN HAVE YOUR SAY:
Send an email directly to the department of health.
Please send your objections to the relevant person relating to your objection:
- Regulations relating to the surveillance and control of notifiable medical conditions: Amendment
- Regulations relating to public health measure in points of entry
- Regulations relating to the management of human remains
- Regulations relating to Environmental Health
What are your thoughts? Comment on our Telegram chat group
Subscribe to Off The Grid Telegram Channel https://t.me/offthegridnow
Subscribe to Off The Grid Telegram Chat Group https://t.me/offthegridchat
Subscribe to Off The Grid WhatsApp Group